4.19.2010

malibu canyon dirt dash

mud run

I am SO excited that my boyfriend has agreed to do the Malibu Canyon Dirt Dash with me! Running a race doesn't appeal to him at all but once he heard he gets to participate in an obstacle course and jump in a mud pit he was all in. I ran my first 5K this past December with my best friend Ty. We were both race virgins and just wanted to complete the 3.1 miles, and we did! Yay, us!! I would like to finish another 5K and possibly a 10K before September but the Dirt Dash looks like so much fun (and not serious at all)!


Here's what to expect:


Obstacle #1 - Hay Bale Truck Jump
Obstacle #2 - Rope Hill Climb
Obstacle #3 - Bunk Bed Scramble
Obstacle #4 - Tires / Ropes / Swing Oh MY!
Obstacle #5 - THE MUD PIT



I'm excited!! 

1 comment:

  1. two in a row. you rock.

    take lots of pics, i wanna see matt crash and burn!

    ReplyDelete