3.21.2010

metallica

rings

As you may or may not have noticed, I am a huge oversized ring fan! I'm generally not satisfied with an outfit unless a big hunk of metal is weighing down my hand. I'm always on the lookout for new classic/innovative/funky baubles to place on my fingers.

1. Top Shop - Heart ring
2. Noir Jewelry - Four Stud Pyramid ring
3. Lisa Freede - Science Ring Platinum Color
4. House of Harlow - Peacock ring
5. TopShop - Filigree Flower ring
6. Etsy - 925 Sterling Silver Rings ring
7. Forever 21 - Dimpled Armor ring

How sweet is the Lisa Freede Element ring? My best friend Ty brought it to my attention and I've been obsessing over it since. It comes in Silver and Gold as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one from Topshop!! I will see if I can find it! :)

    ReplyDelete