3.16.2010

pacific design center

pdc

pdc1

pdc2

pdc3

pdc5

dress, Yaya Aflalo; shoes, boutique in Madrid; handbag, Rebecca Minkoff; jewelry, Bluefly.com

Those who have been to West Hollywood know it as the big blue and green building. The other day I visited the Pacific Design Center. It's massive and just as impressive inside as it is outside.

This Yaya Aflalo dress is such a vibrant and breezy sun dress! I especially like the extremely low back (not pictured, sorry!) My brown woven sandals were purchased in a small boutique I visited in Madrid a few years back. The gold Rebecca Minkoff bag is definitely a statement piece. My mother got it for me during a Red Tag sale on Ideeli for only $100 (down from $600!!!) At first, I thought it might be too much but that silly notion didn't last long. I, personally, am not one to shy away from color and I absolutely love metallics for the summer. I'm dying to snag a gunmetal string bikini by the time beach season comes around. Also, I love love LOVE my new Essie Tart Deco polish! Definitely my new favorite color.

P.S. I survived my first California earthquake last night!!! I woke up at 4 am and thought I dreamt it. No biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment