3.13.2010

shoulda seen it coming when it got a little brighter...

brighter3

brighter4

brighter2

brighter1

brighter5

brighter

shirt, Urban Outfitters; skirt, Seneca Rising; shoes, Pour La Victoire; watch, Tag Heuer; necklace, gift 

Today was a bright and sunny Saturday in California. Perfect for an aimless wander through West Hollywood. I loved this building I came across; the green and brown/grey colors were very earthy (perfectly contrasting with the red plants) but the style was modern and minimalist.

Seneca Rising has recently (since I was able to snag some pieces on sale on Billion Dollar Babes) become one of my favorite brands. The pieces are always made of the comfiest cotton in cuts that are tomboy-meets-girly-girl. This skirt nips in at the waist to flatter to perfection and the draped pockets are a lot of fun. I love these Pour La Victoire heels, I just wish they loved my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment