3.20.2010

key lime cupcakes

keylime4

Today I made these Key Lime cupcakes (minus the coconut flavoring). They have a delicious custardy filling and crisp meringue topping. Even though ingredients like "yellow cake mix" and "instant vanilla pudding" were required, they were anything but made-from-a-box cupcakes! These decadent treats came out even better than imagined. My only regret is that I forgot to purchase cupcake liners which would have brought them, aesthetically, to another level.

keylime

keylime1

keylime2

keylime3

Good thing I went for a run AND to the gym today!

2 comments:

  1. Those look good!
    Have you tried making margarita cupcakes? They end up tasting like key limes ones somewhat. They're always a hit when I make them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look absolutely delicious:):) I would love a taste!

    ReplyDelete