I recently saw this gorgeous denim dress on ModCloth...
and have been dreaming about it ever since! Seeing as structured sleeves are all the rage and denim is oh-so-perfect for the long anticipated warmer months, I thought it would be fun to show you how I would wear this dress in a few different blog posts. Because of the versatility of the piece, you can create a completely different look just based on how you accessorize it. The first outfit would be darling for a baby shower.
In this version, I stuck with metallics and a high wedged espadrille for a dressed-up, yet still daytime, look.
1. ModCloth - Nursery Rhyme Dress
2. Etsy - Graphite Textured Braided Belt
3. Amrita Singh - Samantha Bangle Set
4. Forever 21 - Curved Rose Ring
5. Charles David - Nurture Wedge
I will be posting more ways to wear the trend throughout the week!