2.27.2010

way to wear the trend: denim dress/ structured sleeve - nautical summer

You may or may not remember this perfect little denim dress I raved about earlier. Well, here is part two of my series "Way to Wear the Trend":

denimhowtojuly

1. ModCloth - Nursery Rhyme Dress
2. ModCloth - Edie Earrings in Socialite
3. Forever 21 - Tubular Beaded Necklace
4. Forever 21 - Woven Laces Belt
5. Melie Bianco - Diagonal Stitch Tote
6. DSquared - G006

My last post was "baby shower chic". In this look, I incorporated white, red and gold to create a nautical look. I love gold accents for the summer and I think this oversized Melie Bianco bag (only $79!) would really dress up any daytime look. Plus, I love how you can clutch the top handle or just sling it over your shoulder! It may be a bit early, but I think this ensemble would be great for July 4th or brunch on a balmy summer weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment