2.19.2010

recipe box

Today I got a little lazy about cooking but I'm excited to spend some time in the kitchen this weekend. Not only did I finally get my waffle iron/panini press in the mail (yay!) but I also rediscovered my Food Network recipe box! Some recipes in there were added over five years ago so looking back on them is like falling in love all over again. I plan on baking some chocolate chip cookies for my new neighbors,

recipe box2

testing out the panini press on these pesto chicken paninis,

recipebox1

and, if there's time, making some waffles for me and my boyfriend.

recipe box

Sounds like quite the ambitious weekend of cooking. I will document my culinary adventures for you!

Also, more outfit posts soon to come!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm. waffles. add sausage links, and i'm on cloud nine.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete