It has been beautiful and sunny as of late in Los Angeles! While temperatures have been in the mid 70's, they dip a little too low for my taste once the sun goes down (I know, I'm spoiled!) Due to the lack of humidity in California, it can easily drop 20 degrees in the PM. Therefore, I am forced to find ways to keep warm yet still look stylish in my going-out clothing. Here's a quick list of outerwear that I think would make a great addition to any LBD.
1. Forever 21 - Articulate 3/4 Sleeve Jacket
2. ModCloth - A Stud-y in Chic Blazer
3. Monrow - Double Breast Tux Jacket
4. Central Park West - Newport Tux Jacket
5. ModCloth - Good Golly Miss Molly Blazer
6. Top Shop - Jersey Sleeve Waterfall Jacket