2.27.2010

turning a healthy new leaf

Just yesterday my Waring Pro juicer came in the mail and this morning I picked up my last dozen Bagel Broker bagels that I had prepaid through Groupon. I strongly believe that the culmination of all of these events means it is time in my life to turn over a healthy new leaf. Aside from getting on a regular workout schedule again, I want to form better eating habits for myself. Here's how I will make my diet more colorful:

veg


  • fresh juice made from carrots, celery, apples and parsley
  • stir fry made with chicken, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, and bok choy served with brown rice
  • whole grain turkey wraps with sun-dried tomato pesto, honey mustard, fresh onions, olives and shredded carrots
  • soup made with onions, carrots, yellow squash, white beans, and tomato
My goal will be to try to eat at least two out of the four above dishes each day. As I've learned before in my life, eating well leads to feeling well and I am excited to get back to that! Now to make a grocery list... 

No comments:

Post a Comment