2.16.2010

penny for your thoughts

penny3

penny2

penny1


Dress, Seneca Rising; lilac tank, LNA; shoes, Sperry Topsider; belt, Talbots; watch, my mom's; bracelets, Amrita Singh

As of late, I've had a mild obsession with menswear. In Miami, I would sneak into my dad's closet and borrow his brown braided belt. Seeing as this would no longer be an option living across the country, I found this perfect substitute on eBay. It's a little thicker and a lot shorter and has quickly become my favorite accessory. I am also in love with my new Sperry Topsider brown croc penny loafers (purchased on Gilt). They are amazingly comfortable and, when paired with the right outfit, give just enough of a masculine touch. Also, Seneca Rising clothing has quickly found a place in my heart with its tomboy appeal and soft, comfy fabrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment