5.01.2010

amazing technicolor dream dress

fc dress

fc dress

fc dress

fc dress

dress, French Connection; belt, Anthropologie; earrings, gift; ring, Lavina jewelry; sandals, boutique in Barcelona

This outfit was one of those throw-together-quickly ones. I had just finished a 5 mile run (new personal distance record, yay me!) and my boyfriend called me let me know he had just finished golfing and would be at the apartment to pick me up for lunch in 20 minutes. So what's a girl to do? I showered (obviously!) and threw on something breezy and comfortable. This dress had been sitting in the back of my closet for quite a few months now. I decided to revive it with a waist belt that would compliment its loose fit and threw my hair into an easy ponytail and topped the entire look off with gold hoop earrings and an oversized flower ring. You may (or may not) have noticed that I have a small (big?) obsession with oversized rings; I own an absurd amount. All in all, today's look was easy and summery, which was key considering how intensely sunny and warm it was! 

2 comments:

  1. What sweet outfit... so relaxed, yet stylish! :)
    And the shots are so pretty!

    Haven't stopped by in a while;) xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete