5.17.2010

i got you covered

got you covered

I love summer! Today was a chilly day in Southern California but overall the weather has been gearing towards hot beach days. This coming weekend the boyfriend and I have plans to go hiking which should be lots of fun but I really can't wait till the weather is right for playing in the sand and water. Due to my excitement, I've been thinking about the best outfits to throw on over my favorite bikini; be it an oversized men's shirt, a colorful dress or a flirty nautical romper. Of course wedges, sandles and boat shoes are at the top of my list to pair along with my beach cover-up. Here are some of my favorite selections:

1. TopShop - Bonded Military Shirt - $55
2. Charles by Charles David - Braid Wedge - $125
3. Dolce Vita - Ivory Sandal - $125
4. TopShop - Pastel Check Ladder Sundress - $70
5. TopShop - Stripe Frill Playsuit - $55
6. Sperry Topsider - Authentic Original Boat Shoe - $85

I have a pair of Sperry Topsider brown patent leather penny loafers and I practically live in them! They're the perfect balance of stylish and comfortable which is great on long shoot days. I would love to get my hands on a fun colorful pair of boat shoes like the above. However, I got my Topsiders on Ruelala for $40 and have seen them on various sample sale websites so I definitely would not purchase them full price.

On an unrelated note, when I realized I had an $8 credit on eBay I immediately purchased the cookbook Ice Cream Galore (which ended up costing me a whopping $.99!) I'm so excited to try lots of new flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment